A recent government-sponsored report found that “small and medium businesses could become more profitable if they invest more time in training leaders, making their staff happy and by giving employees more leadership opportunities“, so…
- Is one of your objectives for 2012 to solve a business problem that’s been unresolved for a while?
- Do you want to get rid of waste in your organisation?
- Is professional development for you or someone in your team a high priority this year?
- Would you like to learn more about how to apply world renowned business improvement skills in your organisation?
- Have you heard about Lean Six Sigma and would you like to know how to use those tools to make change in your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, REGISTER NOW to attend Katoka’s 1-day Business Improvement Basics training on Friday 20th April.
Focusing on the practical elements of world renowned business improvement methodologies Lean and Six Sigma, the Business Improvement Basics course will arm you with tools you can immediately apply in your business. Designed for people charged with making change or soloving problems within small and medium sized organisations, you will finish the course with tools you can apply at work the following day.
Business Improvement Basics covers:
- Introduction to Lean, Six Sigma & change management
- Types of improvement projects
- Putting the customer first
- Articulating what you want to improve and what good will look like
- Understanding processes
- Different types of waste (and how to get rid of it)
- Getting to the root cause of a problem
- Generating & deciding on improvement ideas
- Turning ideas into action
The course will be facilitated by Janeece Keller, a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and business transformation expert with over 10-years experience. Janeece has applied the Lean Six Sigma toolkit to solve complex business problems in service-based, manufacturing and government organisations and she has coached and trained over 200 Lean Six Sigma practitioners in teams as diverse as finance, call centres, sales and exectutive management.
If you work in an organisation that is trying to improve an element of its performance, REGISTER NOW to learn some great tools to help you start making a real difference in your business.
When: April 20, 2012 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Gordon Business Centre
2/802 Pacific Hwy
Gordon NSW 2072
Cost: $750/ person