Want to reduce waste in your business? Uncover hidden opportunities to do more with less? Keen to improve your team’s productivity?
Anything that doesn’t add value to your customers just adds time and cost your business. Register now to find out how to find and eliminate these unnecessary activities so that you:
- Have more time to do more of the things your customers want
- Can spend more time working on (rather than in) your business
- Have more time and money to provide more customer and staff ‘wow’ moments
- Can reduce operating costs in your business
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to get rid of wasted time in their workday
- Managers and business owners who want to reduce costs in their business
- Managers and business owners who want to improve productivity in their business
- Anyone wanting to learn new tools that will help them improve the performance of their team
When, where & how much?
When: These courses will be run in Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney on the following dates:
Melbourne – Friday 21st September (9am – 12pm)
Brisbane – Friday 19th October (9am – 12pm)
Sydney – Friday 2nd November (9am – 12pm)
Where: Please check here for locations closer to the date.
Who is the trainer?
Janeece Keller is a business transformation and communications expert. Janeece has over 12-years experience working with organisations of all sizes to solve problems and improve performance across a wide range of industries both in Australia and Europe. She has set up and run small businesses and worked with some of the worlds largest companies to help them reduce waste and improve their customer experience. Janeece is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and the past President of the Australasian Association of Lean Six Sigma Practitioners.